Shopping and Singing at Enid and Edgar. THIS FRIDAY!

Good morrow, my fine friends,

I need to stop watching "The Tudors" on netflix.

Guess what? I have a show this Friday. It's at this cool vintage clothing store called Enid and Edgar in Silverlake. It is funky and weird and right up my alley! $5 to get in. Music starts at 9. I go on at 10. I play for about an hour. It will be well worth it! My gorgeous friend and soulful singer, Drea Newell, will be joining me for some back up vocals.

It is located at 510 1/2 N. Hoover Street, Los Angeles, CA 90026.

ARe you excited??????????????? I am.

My friend John Soares designed this kick ass poster. I love it. Do YOU love it?


I am in the market for a fun, flirty vintage sun dress. Maybe I'll pick one up after the gig!!!!!!! Shopping and singing? YES PLEASE.

I leave you with this video. 1-2-3-4 friends you should bring through the door. 1-2-3-4 dollars plus 1 for the show. 1-2-3-4 hugs I'll give you at the store.


Comments

Popular Posts