Happy Valentine's Day - Video Blog #2

Hello Folks,

I hope you are all having a wonderful long weekend! I hope it was filled with lots of love and kisses and hugs and good stuff like that. I dated myself this weekend. Took a trip to the Getty museum, wrote some music, made delicious heart shaped cookies, ate them all, drove to Ventura and hung out on the beach with my brother. I made a lil video blog yesterday and here it is. BEWARE. There is an extreme close up of my face almost the entire time. It's embarrassing. I did not have to time to re-do it. So if you do not like looking at my lips really really closely, don't watch it. haha.

I promise to get better at this video blog thing. For now, we work with what we've got.

So enjoy the close up of my face.




Lots of love,
Fran

My Valentine to you all. Listen to this song!
"Candy" - Big Maybelle

Comments

Popular Posts