A fun outfit = a happy day!

Morning!

I only have a second to write. I'm driving up to Ventura this morning to rehearse with Jared for the gig. I'm very excited to play music with him again and have a feeling that the show is turning into something very special. Today he will be adding some banjo to a few tunes. YAY!!

I also just want to say how lucky we are today to be alive. Holy shit, air is good an breath is good and love is good and sunshine is good! I hope you can feel that wherever you are. I'm feeling it right now.

I am also very happy with my outfit today. I think I was inspired by the magazine I read last night. Lots of Paris stuff. It's great to look at art and fashion mags because you end up getting inspired and seeing your same old closet in a whole new way. All of a sudden, different combos jump out at you! Here is mine:


So here is your song and quote for the day, gorgeous.

"Natural Woman" - Aretha Franklin (This track is on my favorite movie soundtrack of all time: The Big Chill)

"Learn the art of right living. If you have joy you have everything, so learn to be glad and contented...Have happiness now." - Paramahansa Yogananda

Comments

Popular Posts