Coffee and carpet = short bloggy blog

Morning blog readers,

Do not feel unloved or mistreated, but I don't have time for a full on contemplation of life and love this morning! *sigh heard round the world* I am gobbling down an omelet and coffee and will be ousted from my living room - where I get Internet - because the carpet people have arrived! We are getting new carpet today, which is really nice and really needed! so yay.

I am completely focusing on the Oct. 24th show today - preparing songs and a set list, etc. for my guitar player who is stopping by tonight for our first rehearsal. I'm so happy to have him on board and want to make sure I give him all the tools he needs to play an awesome show with me! He actually has a pretty cool blog. Check it out!

Right now I'm dubbing the show "Room 5 Comes Alive". Cuz it's at Room 5 and....shut up! It makes me laugh. The title will not be going on the poster...haha. Oh, here is my first version of the poster tho! What do you think? It might need a little tweaking, but I will soon be posting these babies all over men's bathrooms stalls in the greater Los Angeles area - especially strip clubs. The great ideas just keep coming!!


Well, the carpet guys looking at me with disdain. I must go.

Here is my song and quote for the day:

Sleepyhead - Passion Pit

"There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first...when you learn to live for others, they will live for you."
Parmahasna Yogananda

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts